When our company was searching for a body-sculpting machine that would deliver results for our clients, we were fortunate to discover the magic of combining hot and cold therapy to get rid of fat cells. The engineers at Pagani, a company based in Milan that has been quietly winning awards in the spa industry, had discovered a very safe way to treat problem areas without pain or surgery. The top it off, the relative cost per treatment could reasonable considering the efficacy of the treatment program.
Here are the advantages:
1. There is low cost of entry: In a relatively short period of time centers that purchase the Cryo T-Shock see a return on their investment. Of course, you must know how to get the word out about its benefits, but it is an effective upsell to existing services. The results produce strong word-of-mouth sales.
2. Results are immediate: Unlike some competitors’ products, the Cryo T-Shock offers visible improvement in the overall smoothness of the client’s skin in just one session. After about five sessions, parts of their body will be much slimmer.
3. It’s green: Cryo T-Shock is gas-free, uses no ice, has no compressor, nor does it emit any substances into the environment.
4. Higher quality: Our machine is 100% made in Italy from high-grade materials and manufacturing standards. In spite of the high grade, Pagani is able to offer the T-Shock at a very competitive price point.
5. Exclusive technology: Our hot and cold combination therapy process is proprietary and developed in-house entirely. No other device on the market can replicate the effectiveness of Cryo T-Shock.
The magic of T-Shock is in its results. Testimonials and word-of-mouth marketing are unparalleled in this arena. Pagani has been manufacturing medical devices since 1947 and has the experience and rigorous testing processes to stand behind its products.